Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sorry!!!

Well, I am well aware that I haven't posted anything in months and I'm very sorry about that!
My one and only reader, would you be please be kind enough to forgive me? Thank you! =)

So much has happened since my last post.

Persons I never thought would disappoint me, did. Big time... and continue doing so.

But I have also been lucky enough to make new friends, start a new job that I actually love and believe it or not, I have met a very nice guy that I truly believe is a good person with a kind soul... very refreshing!

You all know the stigma behind being a single mom and how hard it is to date and all of that.
But I am very happy.
Yes, I have dated and all but this time it DOES feel different.
I can't think of words to describe how happy I am. It's like even though there is still drama going on in my life, its not getting to me anymore. I'm still happy and smiling regardless of what goes wrong. Isn't it crazy?
How can someone make your days and nights so much better? How that person can make you go from being in a bad mood to in a very good mood with just a smile?
I think that's as close as I can come for now to describe how happy I have been lately.

I doubt he will ever read this, but just in case he ever does... YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY!!!
And if you ever make me sad and hurt me, my brother and best friends will hunt you down and.... ha!

Okay, back to being serious...

My brother is getting married next month. I still haven't bought my dress.
I must lose more weight before I buy it so I don't get confused with a colorful whale in Cancun.

It makes me so happy to see how happy he is now with his future wife. There is like this annoying glow about them that makes me want to puke rainbows and butterflies.

Hope to have that same glow someday and make everyone around me sick and have them puke flowers and sunshine.

I'm just rambling.

Have a good one people!!

Hugs,
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment