Thursday, November 22, 2012

Around this time a year ago...

Hello world! How have you been?
I have been good for the most part. You know,my life tends to be hectic. Between my kids, work, school and my house... yup.
My best friend Karen moved in with me. That makes my little family very happy.

Let me tell you  why this post is titled "Around this time a year ago..."

Well, a year ago I was getting ready to move in to a house with my ex-husband. I remember being so happy to have my family back together. Lots of mixed emotions. Mostly, I was worried about things not working out, which we already know ended up being a disaster.
It makes me sad to remember how happy my daughter was to see mommy and daddy back together. It makes me even sadder to know that she is still sad and confused with this whole mess.

I try my best to give my kids a happy childhood and replace all the pain and sadness with new and happy memories of the 3 of us being together. Always and forever.

This post doesn't really make sense now that I re read it a couple times. But I don't care. It all makes sense in my head.

Happy thoughts. HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!

So... today is Thanksgiving.

Have a good one. That goes to you. My one and only reader.

Kisses
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment